Friday, October 2, 2009

Midterms Already??!!
We just got our mid-terms last week and I was so so so nervous!!! I have straight A's though!!!! I was so happy!
School is going by fast, but not fast enough!!!!! We have only been in school for one month and I am already wishing that it was summer again!!!! At least it is UEA weekend now!!! I can start catchin up on my reading. I haven't done much since school and soccer started becuz I haven't had much time!!!!!
Can't wait for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas!!! So many holidays at this time of the year!!! I LOVE it!!!!!

3 comments:

Gifford Family said...

Love your new background for your blog! Did you expect anything less than A's... I didn't. You are a smart gal.

RedConverseAlpaca said...

It's Karinna~! ^.^
I knew you got straight A's....Smarty Pants

LOL

Love ur background!!
IT's so you, and SO cute!! ^.^

Anonymous said...

I don't ever understand why you worry with grades. You always and will always get straight A's. =)